As of the 23rd of November we are please to announce that we have reopened our reception area. This is to allow patients to come in to the building to services such as collecting prescriptions, let reception know they have arrived for an appointment and book appointments. We have also designated some space for patients who have walked for appointments to be sheltered from the harsh weather.
- Patients must wear a facemask at all times in the building unless exempt.
- Only 3 patients will be allowed to queue for the reception at any one time.
- Patients who have arrived in a car for an appointment will be kindly asked to wait in their vehicle as before.
- Patients who have walked will have space to wait in reception but this will be limited to 2 patients at a time.
- Access for appointment will still be through our back entrance which leads directly to our clinical rooms. Patients who have driven will be collected from their vehicles. Patients who have walked will be asked to make their way to the back entrance.