update 18.05.2020

If you have symptoms

If you have symptoms, please call NHS 111 for further guidance. Please do not contact the surgery if you require an isolation / sick note. Please follow NHS online advice at . Please use this service if you have been told to self-isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer. This service is only for people who:

  • have symptoms of coronavirus
  • live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus

Chelford Surgey COVID19

Please use the below links to find further information on COVID-19

Government support

The government have launched a new website for patients to use in finding out what help they can get if affected by coronavirus.

This service is available to all patients who are seeking advice and guidance on the topics such as:

  • feeling unsafe
  • going in to work
  • paying bills or being unemployed
  • getting food
  • having somewhere to live
  • mental health and wellbeing

Please follow this link

NHS Coronavirus – Advice for Everyone

NHS Coronavirus – Advice for people at Higher risk

Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists – Coronavirus infection and pregnancy

NHS Symptoms and what to do

NHS Self-isolation if you or someone you live with has symptoms