Chelford Surgery is now using AccuRx to provide online advice to our patients to help provide a useful and convenient alternative way of contacting your GP.
AccuRx can be accessed here
When using AccuRx, patients can benefit in many ways:
- Save time, you may not need a trip to the surgery and your query may be resolved with a phone call
- Continuity of care from your own GP practice – with the convenience of online access
- Medical advice 24/7 – check your symptoms and receive on the spot medical advice and treatment guidance thanks to NHS Choices content
- A response by the end of the next working day or sooner
- Access wherever and whenever you want from any device, and complete at a pace that suits you
- Request sick notes, prescription queries and test results without the need for an appointment
Once an AccuRx request has been completed, a GP will respond by 5pm the next working day.
If a more urgent response is needed then you will be directed to other ways of seeking medical help.
Once an AccuRx request is received a message is sent to the GP and they will respond by 5pm the next work day in one of the following ways:
- Receive a reply and advice by phone
- Receive a reply and advice by text message
- You may be offered a face to face appointment depending on the nature of the problem
We hope that using AccuRx will give patients a quick and useful way of obtaining advice from Chelford Surgery and we welcome any feedback you may have when using the service. Feedback can be given on the main page under friends and family test or via the feedback slips at reception.