With the NHS app you can;
- Book appointments
- Order your repeat prescription
- View your core summary care record
All from the comfort of your own home.
Please note if you download the NHS app you will need to contact the surgery to gain full access to your medical records.
Please go to https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-app/ to download for free with no need to attend the surgery and complete forms.
Using Patient Access
Using Patient Access you can:
- Book an appointment
- View your summary care record
- Repeat prescription
all via the internet from home, work or on the move, and in your own time, day or night.
Download the app for your smartphones and tablets.Download on the App Store Android App on Google Play
How to register
You can find out more about Emis Access and how to register for this service by calling into the surgery with the completed form found below and two forms of identification (one item from each of the following lists):
- Personal ID: Current passport, photocard driving licence, birth certificate etc.
- Address ID: Utility bill, bank statement or council tax etc (with your name, address and dated within the last 6 months).
You will then be given your confidential login information.
All information that is sent to the Surgery via EMIS Access is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and the surgery are able to see this information.